Sending the "dyned_log"
If you are running with administrator privileges to the client computer (or have the password)
- Browse to the DynEd folder and run the Analyzer application
- Use the "File->Find DynEd_log.txt" option.The folder that contains the dyned_log file should be opened
- Attach the DynEd_log.txt to an email and send to email@example.com
Client Machine with no Internet access
1. Browse to the DynEd folder and look for the "dyned_log" file
- Windows Vista and Windows 7, 8, 10
- Windows XP
"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\DynEd\dyned_log"
Note: The "ProgramData" and "Application Data" are hidden folders.
Please run the DynEd Analyzer program and "Analyze your DynEd Installation" then click on "Dyned.log" to locate the file.
- Mac OS X (Open Finder window)
2. Copy the file to a machine that does have internet access (via usb or network)
3. E-mail the file to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with a description of the problem
Need more help? Get support and provide details about your issue.