DynEd Installation Instructions
For a complete Installation guide please click here: Installation Guide
1. Download the applications from http://web2.dyned.com/download/student.shtml.en
2. Execute the SetupI application
3. On your computer desktop you will have a Student shortcut
4. Run Student from the desktop or from the DynEd folder (launchw.exe)
5. Log in with the DynEd login ID (Provided by DynEd to your administrator)
6. Choose one course at a time and download it by selecting it and choosing OK
IMPORTANT: If this is a networked installation click+hold the CTRL key before you click Sign In and also before you select the course
Once you’ve downloaded all courses you are done.
You may now choose a course from the list and you should be able to run it.
Need more help? Get support and provide details about your issue.