Technical Support: Q & A
Updating a DynEd installation
How can I update my DynEd installation?
You can update a DynEd installation by running the UpToDate Application.
- Make sure that you are connected to the Internet.
- Double click the "UpToDate" application located inside the DynEd directory.
- If you are prompted that the UpToDate program is out-of-date, click "Download" and wait for the files to copy then click OK.
- Select items to update, particularly DynEd Applications
- Click "Download" and wait for the files to copy
- Once the update is complete, click "Quit."
Note: For Networked installations please confirm the following:
- No one is using DynEd courses, the Records Manager or any of the DynEd applications on any client machine.
- You run the UpToDate application from a client computer and NOT from the fileserver directly. From the client computer, navigate to the DynEd directory on the fileserver and run UptoDate.
Need more help? Get support and provide details about your issue.