1) Why can't I see the current month?
- There are billions of study records in our databases which take a lot of time to process
- On the first each month, we pre-process the data for the previous month into a form that is much faster to process
2) Why is the WSS in the Records Manager not the same as the WSS-Average in DynEd Analytics?
- The WSS score in the Records Manager indicates the WSS as of the last time that the student studied
- The WSS-Average in DynEd Analytics is the average of all the WSS for each study record done in that selected time period.
3) Why don't the student counts in the Records Manager match those in DynEd Analytics?
- When a student is transferred in the Records Manager, the cournts are updated immediately
- Due to the pre-processing, DynEd Analytics are only updated once per day
4) When I run a TEACHER report in DynEd Analytics, why are some teachers duplicated?
- The teachers may appear more than once if...
- The teacher's e-mail address is not inputted when the class is added/edited or
- The teacher teaches more than one class and the e-mail address are not exactly the same or
- The teacher teaches more than one class and the teacher names are not exactly the same
5) Why don't the Active/Inactive Student counts in the Records Manager match those in DynEd Analytics?
- DynEd users have many different ways to define Active/Inactive Student counts
- We are working on a way to standardize this