How do I reinstall QuickTime?
You may want to reinstall QuickTime if...
- You have an older version of Quick Time
- You believe that your Quick Time installation is corrupted
- You have a "Minimum" installation of Quick Time rather than a "Recommended" installation
Note: A "Minimum" Installation of Quick Time will prevent you from using the voice-record feature in the program
To Uninstall QuickTime first
- Go to Start->Programs->QuickTime->Uninstall QuickTime
- Click "Uninstall QuickTime" (or "Uninstall Everything")
Installing Quicktime from Apple's website
- Go to http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/
- Download QuickTime
- Install QuickTime
Installing Quick Time using DynEd's Installation CD
- Insert the Installation CD or DVD
- Close the application that auto-starts
- Browse to this directory on the CD: Install\Win\QTW
- Double click the application called QuickTimeInstaller.exe, do not copy it to your desktop
- Re-install QuickTime.
Need more help? Get support and provide details about your issue.