How to install DynEd Pro without QuickTime (Windows only)
Installing DynEd applications
- Download the DynEd Installer according to your records server:
- Click Install
- Select I Accept the agreement and click Next
- Once it is complete click Finish
6. Run UptoDate and update anything that is out-of-date
IMPORTANT: When installing to a server
- In step 3, select the shared volume
- Confirm that you run the installer from a client computer
- Make sure your shared folder is NOT called DynEd and that you have full read/write privileges to the shared point and the files within
- The first time you run on each machine you will be prompted to install DirectX 9 if not already installed
If you have any questions please see our Getting Technical Help page.
Need more help? Get support and provide details about your issue.