Reactivating expired courseware
In order to reactivate licenses that have expired, you must get a new Installation
Code from your DynEd representative. Once you have gotten a new Installation Code,
do the following to enter the Installation Code:
1. Launch the Records Manager application.
2. Select the OPTIONS->LICENSE MANAGEMENT menu option.
3. Click on the "New Installation Code" line.
4. Enter the Installation Code given to you by your DynEd Representative.
5. Click on the submit button.
6. Register your new Installation Code.
7. You do not need to re-install the courseware.
8. Entering a new Installation Code will not affect the existing study records
Need more help? Get support and provide details about your issue.