This Feature is only available to users on these servers: Americas, Indonesia-1, Indonesia-2, Mexico, Mongolia
WHY WE BLOCK LESSONS:
1) Students often study the same lesson over and over even after they have finished studying the lesson
2) The students get bored
3) The students would benefit much more if they studied other lessons
4) Note: The student can still review the lesson if they have not studied it in the last 5 study sessions
CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH WE BLOCK A LESSON: (all must be true)
1) The Study Path Manager is ON
2) Prescriptive Study is ON
3) The completion percentage for that unit or lesson is 100% or above
4) The lesson belongs to one of these core courses: DK, LG, FE, EFS, NDE
5) The lesson was studied within the last 5 study sessions (not calendar days)
6) The Mastery Test upon which the lesson is based was passed with a score of 85 or above
WHAT HAPPENS IF A LESSON IS BLOCKED:
1) If the Mastery Test is unlocked: the student will be asked to take the MT
2) If the Mastery Test is locked: the student will be told that the lesson is blocked and suggest that they study a different lesson
Need more help? Get support and provide details about your issue.
Copyright © DynEd International, Inc. All rights reserved |-->
Copyright © DynEd International, Inc. All rights reserved
Apple, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
BlackBerry is a registered trademark of Research in Motion Limited. BlackBerry World is a trademark of Research in Motion Limited.