Internet Records installation problems
If you are experiencing problems when installing or running the DynEd Internet Records (TCP/IP).
Please consider the following:
- Confirm your internet connection works.
- Verify that your DynEd installation is uptodate.
- If you have an Internet Security Program like "Norton Internet Security" check the settings and confirm that the DynEd applications are allowed to access the internet.
- Confirm your IT makes all of the Internet Sites accessed by DynEd, trusted sites. (White-listed)
- If using a Proxy server confirm your Proxy settings.
- If using a firewall allow access to the Dyned Applications and the Internet Sites accessed by DynEd.
- Test the Connection Speed by going to: Broadband Reports
If you are still experiencing problems please do the following:
Send the dyned.log file to: email@example.com, from a client machine where the problem occurred.
Make sure to include the following information:
1. Type of Internet connection (Dial-up, DSL, Cable, or other)
2. Are you accessing the Internet through a "Firewall"?
3. Are you accessing the Internet through a "Proxy Server"?
4. Are you connecting from home or from your office?
Need more help? Get support and provide details about your issue.